It’s a global day of giving that makes a real difference in people’s lives.
Even in times of economic uncertainty, we each have a deep reserve of generosity we can deploy in myriad ways to make a difference–your time, your kindness, your skills, your voice are all things you can give in addition to charitable donations.
Last year your generosity allowed Together We Heal to train more churches, teach more parents, and connect more survivors and families to the resources they needed.
Every tax-deductible donation will make a huge difference! Your gift will help us:
- Assist in paying for trauma-informed care for survivors of sexual abuse.
- Connect survivors to trauma-informed counselors/therapists/coaches.
- Teach parents how to talk with their children about sexual abuse.
- Train churches how to better protect children, properly respond to those harmed and better identify predatory behavior.
- Support families of victims by guiding them through the process of reporting abuse.
- Support survivors by being a resource to help them begin the healing process.
- Educate the public on all aspects of sexual abuse at workshops and conferences.
When so much attention is given to what divides us, generosity brings people together across races, faiths, and political views.
Together We Heal is for those who have suffered the trauma of childhood sexual abuse. It exists to provide guidance to those in need, educate any who seek information on how to better protect children and to expose the methods of sexual predators.
Together We Heal works with Schools, Faith-based groups, Civic organizations or in a home full of concerned parents. Our desire is to prevent children from enduring the trauma of sexual abuse, and to help those who have already been harmed begin the process of healing. We are here to provide a safe forum for victims of abuse to share, learn and heal.
You can help us with this mission! We cannot do it without your faithful giving!
Whether you donate $5 or $500. Every dollar helps. Thank you to everyone who helps us help others.
Much love and appreciation,